Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Family Trip to DR - What To Pack For Kids

Family Trip to DR - What To Pack For Kids
A post contributed by my wife who does all of the packing for our trips ;)

We recently came back from our 2nd international beach trip with our toddler. A friend is now going with her 2 year old and as I started putting the list together for her of things to take along, I thought I’d share it with other parents who are probably scratching their heads at the multitude of options available and which ones to really splurge on. So, here goes. I’ve only included items we TRULY used on the trip. ...
Read the rest of the packing tips here: Family Trip to DR - What To Pack

with toddler on airplane





If you found this page useful in your gadget search, please recommend us:
facebook twitter pinterest


Follow us  RSS Feedfollow us in feedly


Sign up for free blog updates



No comments:

Post a Comment